School Performance Fact Sheets
Health & Safety Tips
Physical distancing of at least six feet (6 ft.) is encouraged indoors as space allows.
STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK
If you feel sick or have flu like symptoms DO NOT ENTER, stay home and seek medical attention.
Find a COVID-19 vaccine near you
Find COVID-19 TESTING SITE near you
Report a Concern related to COVID-19
Please find a location near you here:
Symptoms Recognize the symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms can vary from person to person; it can range from no symptoms at all, to mild ones, to severe illness. Symptoms include, amongst others:
• Chills or shaking
• Shortness of breath • or difficulty
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Runny nose/sinus congestion
• Muscle pains or body aches
• Unusual fatigue
• Eye redness with or without discharge
• Nausea or vomiting
Learn more about the symptoms of COVID-19 by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
All students, visitors, and vendors will undergo daily screenings conducted by Cosmetica Beauty and Barbering Academy at designated entry points, where signage detailing COVID-19 symptoms will be posted for reference.
All will undergo the same screening.
- All will be asked if they are experiencing any symptoms. Those who respond ‘yes’ will be isolated, sent home, and referred to medical care, if needed. Those who respond ‘no’ will be forwarded to temperature screening.
- All who are not experiencing symptoms and meet temperature screening standards (under 100 degrees) will be allowed entry.